SDS100/SDS200: BCDx46HP Recording Player / Viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

b52hbuff

Premium Subscriber
I am enjoying my new SDS100 and trying to map out new DMR systems in my area. I have a bunch of recordings I have made of conventional systems in digital search mode. I want to be able to quickly review TGIDs, UIDs, Frequencies, and Color codes for a large number of recordings, so I can turn this data into actual configurations for the various trunked systems in my area.

Playing the recordings back on the SDS100 while I manually type data into an Excel spreadsheet is cumbersome at best. I found someone who created/posted a spreadsheet that would extract this information. But it is fairly old post, and it generates an error for me.

What are others using to playback and to review this information?

Thanks!

p.s. Uniden, this would make a really great utility. ;)

tripleplay905

I was hoping this post was somebody who found a program to do this! I am looking for something like this too, I remember some time ago somebody made a program that did something similar but its was a while ago and I can't seem to find the thread anymore.

phask

Premium Subscriber
MediaMonkey

for reference, the UID field is Conductor.

It has a learning curve, but once you figure it out it's great.

troymail

Silent Key
I've been making improvements and at some point plan to post something for folks to try but right now, Florence is directly over my home....(but I'm not there!). Earlier in the week I was just anxious to get out now and getting itchy to get back... probably won't be able to avoid the traffic going back like I did getting out....

Attachments

• spl-img.jpg
    spl-img.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

jharr465

Premium Subscriber
You might also take a look at ProScan software. It will make a log that can be copied to a spreadsheet and will coordinate recordings to the log as well.

K4EET

Chaplain
I've been making improvements and at some point plan to post something for folks to try but right now, Florence is directly over my home....(but I'm not there!). Earlier in the week I was just anxious to get out now and getting itchy to get back... probably won't be able to avoid the traffic going back like I did getting out....

Got you and your family and your home in my prayers as well as everyone affected by Florence. Take care and be safe. I hope you can return home soon.

And thanks for the update on your ScanPlayLog program. Looking forward to seeing what might be new.

73 (Best Wishes), Rev. David E. Hamm, K4EET

JSTARS03

Monitor
Premium Subscriber
Troymail hope you and the family are safe.
Living in Florida, I know Hurricanes.
The last two years I had quite a bit of damage.
So, I know them well.

I love your program and use it everyday.
Looking forward to an updated version
JSTARS

Status
Not open for further replies.