SDS100/SDS200: EBC100 Battery Charger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

letarotor

Premium Subscriber
I have always had problems logging into my account with Uniden and today is no different. What is the cost of the battery charger and battery? I should be able to log in when I get on my computer later but I'm curious what it may cost now if anyone can help with that information? And thank you for the post and any replies.

Brian
COMMSCAN

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
I have always had problems logging into my account with Uniden and today is no different. What is the cost of the battery charger and battery? I should be able to log in when I get on my computer later but I'm curious what it may cost now if anyone can help with that information? And thank you for the post and any replies.

Brian
COMMSCAN

No price listed, an Amazon seller in Canada has them priced (out of stock as well) at 137.98 CDN, about 106 USD.

letarotor

Premium Subscriber
No price listed, an Amazon seller in Canada has them priced (out of stock as well) at 137.98 CDN, about 106 USD.
Thanks for the information. While they didn't have an exact price, somebody at Uniden had told me it would be about $50 they were thinking. I sure hope so. Actually I hope it's cheaper and Uniden also will start selling the charger without the battery. I bought my radio when the pre-sale went on because I thought that it was going to come with the better battery and charger when they were made. But then I learned that wasn't the case. So if it somewhere up near $100, I'm not buying it. I'll wait until somebody else makes a charger for it. I'm already going to have three batteries for the radio if I want to get the charger and it's around $50 :)

Eng74

It reminds me of the battery pack and charger that Radio Shack sold for the Pro64 and worked on other scanners that had 6 AA batteries.

rbrtklamp2

Premium Subscriber
I thought a drop in charger was coming out for the SDS100.
Only for the battery not the radio itself. It would have been nice to see a drop in for the radio but this will do nicely I hope to pick up a couple in November when they become available.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Markscan

Premium Subscriber
Not much info, but at least it’s almost here. I wonder if it will rapid charge the battery like the Motorola chargers. I wonder how long it will take to charge the big battery. I am so used to using AA’s it’s going to take some getting used to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jasonhouk

Been testing a sample EBC100 Uniden sent out and have some preliminary charging data.

AVG EBC100 3600mAh charge time 4:00:00

AVG EBC100 5400mAh charge time
6:33:30

Houk
eefe13aaf104feae1db5724ae56c9847.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.