BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Sentinel favorites list order

Status
Not open for further replies.

sflmonitor

Premium Subscriber
Is there any way to change the order of my favorites list? Specifically, when I hit the "Edit Favorites List" button, a box with my favorites list pops up. Inside that box is a list of all my favorite lists as expected. However, they are in the order they were created and ideally I'd like to sort them alphabetically instead. It would make it a bit easier to locate the system that I'm looking for. Any ideas? I've looked around and haven't found an answer.

KD1UA

Premium Subscriber
Is there any way to change the order of my favorites list? Specifically, when I hit the "Edit Favorites List" button, a box with my favorites list pops up. Inside that box is a list of all my favorite lists as expected. However, they are in the order they were created and ideally I'd like to sort them alphabetically instead. It would make it a bit easier to locate the system that I'm looking for. Any ideas? I've looked around and haven't found an answer.

Under edit last choice sort favorites list

marksmith

Thanks KD1UA. I don't know how I missed that. That's exactly what I was looking for.
If you erase favorites on the radio when copying favorites to the radio (check the box) it will put them in that order on your radio too.

Mark
WS1095/536/436/996P2/HP1e/HP2e/996XT/325P2/396XT/PRO668/PSR800/PRO652

sflmonitor

Premium Subscriber
If you erase favorites on the radio when copying favorites to the radio (check the box) it will put them in that order on your radio too.

Mark
WS1095/536/436/996P2/HP1e/HP2e/996XT/325P2/396XT/PRO668/PSR800/PRO652

Great info Mark. One learns something new everyday. Thanks.

fblock

Thanks for this thread. Was driving me crazy how to do this in Sentinel and then also make that sort match on the radio.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Umm Also that is why Quick Keys were invented, and the Object Numbering system in Sentinel. Give each node a unique number, order appearance, and QK Numbering and you can have some real tight customization of FL in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.