Programming not working properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenderblue

I recently used 2 computers to program 3-x36's since then I have had problems. I eliminated the one computer to eliminated some problems 3 or so weeks ago Tried to program some loose sd's too. I put a new card today and that did not help. The problem is that 4 of my 21 FL's are working properly but the others are not. They all show up on the scanner and you can turn them off and on. If you have all of them showing on and eliminate the good 4 favorites, the others which have numerals showing aren't active. Then the "nothing to scan" comes on. The profile shows that all downloads are "yes" and the monitor is a "yes". I have not tried to programming my other x36"s. Thought about deleting all my favorites and eleminate sentinel on my new month old laptop and starting over.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
There is no benefit to reinstalling Sentinel. It will not solve your problem.

The most likely problems are incorrectly configured quick keys, location control setting errors, or service type setting errors.

fenderblue

???

I thought I had it done several times but the location is yes but the gps coordinates might be off' . Cant believe that many would be wrong. Yes I have 5 favorites that are no on the location because they are made up for racing purposes and are in the custom 1 ertc.

fenderblue

Thanks jonwienke, I eliminated sentinel on the one computer and use the one for all scanners in home, car, and portable If you want to change little things like sites and many settings, just use the scanner as it is easy. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.