Sentinel RRDB update for 2/25/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I have 2/25 on both the HP-1/HP-2 Sentinel, as well as the x36HP version.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Something is wrong. I put in an old card with a DB from 8/2016 and Sentinel gave me the same message, "the current DB". My HP-2 Sentinel is 2.03 Revision 2, that is the newest isn't it, Sentinel says it is when I try to update it. This problem just started. I have had no issues up until now. Tried a new card as well.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Something is wrong. I put in an old card with a DB from 8/2016 and Sentinel gave me the same message, "the current DB". My HP-2 Sentinel is 2.03 Revision 2, that is the newest isn't it, Sentinel says it is when I try to update it. This problem just started. I have had no issues up until now. Tried a new card as well.
Not sure what's happened at your end, but you are correct, as 2.03 Revision 2 is current and what I have as well.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
x36 Sentinel is 2/25, but HomePatrol Sentinel is still 2/18. Just checked for updates on both. Something is wacky...

Ensnared

I am guessing the 436HP Sentinel will be upgraded on Monday since today is the 4th of March. At present, it is giving the information that the firmware is current.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
I looked at x36 Sentinel first because I have a desktop shortcut for it, and I assumed (incorrectly) that the version date would be the same for both. I went back and checked the HomePatrol version when it was mentioned that the date was not the same for both. I don't have a HomePatrol, but I have the HomePatrol Sentinel installed so I can update database and firmware on customers' units. I just don't have a desktop shortcut for it because I don't use it as often, and got a bit lazy. Mea culpa.

It's odd that one would be updated, but not the other.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
My "guess"...something happened to the HP-1/2 update and it reverted to 2/18 some time after 2/25. So if you updated early you got 2/25 and if you updated after it borked you got 2/18. Maybe???

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
That's a possibility, if the HomePatrol server had a problem and reverted to a backup.

D

DaveNF2G

I have 2/25 on both versions of Sentinel. However, the 3/5 update will not download past 50%. It keeps saying "underlying connection closed".

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
I was able to update the x36 and HomePatrol versions of Sentinel to 3/4/18.

Status
Not open for further replies.