Monday Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallascowboys

Was wanting to know if there was an update today, UPMan mentioned it in one of the posts do not know if I missed it or there was no update yet, thanks, I apologize for keep asking just making sure I get everything, and all information to make my 436 work like it is suppose to.

captainmax1

Premium Subscriber
Here's hoping the NXDN Pull in Sentinel isn't fixed before Wednesday. Getting my SDS100 Tuesday and want the $30 NXDN price before it goes up.

ShyFlyer

Premium Subscriber
UPMan has stated publicly that the introductory pricing isn't going to go away immediately, but rather stick around for a little bit after it's available via Sentinel.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
The Database was updated today I just download it to my scanners, Please keep in mind all updates on RR are updates that members here submit and a Admin here adds to the database, If its not submitted and a Admin does not find it on his own and add it here. Then it won't be found in the updates, How it works is by collaboration, info is submitted then added here for all to use and enjoy.

troymail

Silent Key
The Database was updated today I just download it to my scanners, Please keep in mind all updates on RR are updates that members here submit and a Admin here adds to the database, If its not submitted and a Admin does not find it on his own and add it here. Then it won't be found in the updates, How it works is by collaboration, info is submitted then added here for all to use and enjoy.

Clearly - however, as of 6/10, submitted and existing RRDB NXDN information is not in the Uniden library downloads yet. There's already lots of NXDN that has been submitted and is already in the RRDB.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
It's not a RR issue, Uniden's Sentinel data pull is not yet including NXDN systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.