BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Digital frequency search website

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBGVOLFF

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone come across the following website.

https://digitalfrequencysearch.com/Search/QuickImport.php

There are systems listed here that aren’t on radio reference yet.

They give instructions on how to upload into sentential, I have played around with loading a p25 system the way they have it listed and it comes in as a conventional system and does not act like a p25 system.

I tired putting it in manually as a p25 and haven’t had any luck with it working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Has anyone come across the following website.

https://digitalfrequencysearch.com/Search/QuickImport.php

That is because that site lists raw FCC site/frequency info with the emission designation labeled. It does not list verified info such as Talkgroups, LCNs, etc. Radioreference has a policy of only listing verified accurate info in the database. That site was created by a Radioreference member who still posts here and has been discussed many, many times in the past. Great site to get starter info to put in your DMR capable scanner which then, when verified, can be added to RR's database.

Marshall KE4ZNR

nd5y

There are several threads about it. The person who created the site is a RR member.

The radioreference database is just the tip of a giant iceberg. It only shows what was submitted by members. There are many systems that are not listed.

The Digital Frequency Search site only shows FCC license data.
Some FCC licenses have more emission modes listed than what are actually used and some licensees use emission modes that they are not licensed for.

daddyjohn

Great site, use it a lot as a starting point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.