HP-1: Anyone Else having problems connecting with Data Base to update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vansigint98661

Premium Subscriber
I have tried with sentinel multiple times and cannot get it to connect to update. I am getting two different messages:

First it says it cannot connect and it has timed out.

Second it says it is number 125 and is already open and beginning to download, but the status bar has no color and the info box says it has cancelled.

I have rebooted (it's Win 10 unfortunately) to no avail and it still will not connect. I have skimmed the Uniden threads, but found none indicating its down or problems.

Anyone else having problems?

marksmith

I have tried with sentinel multiple times and cannot get it to connect to update. I am getting two different messages:

First it says it cannot connect and it has timed out.

Second it says it is number 125 and is already open and beginning to download, but the status bar has no color and the info box says it has cancelled.

I have rebooted (it's Win 10 unfortunately) to no avail and it still will not connect. I have skimmed the Uniden threads, but found none indicating its down or problems.

Anyone else having problems?
I have a couple win7 computers with both Sentinel Applications installed that never have problems with firewalls or anything else. They are timing out.

So I anticipate the Uniden server is messed up temporarily

Mark
SDS100/536/436/ws1095/996p2/996xt/325p2/396xt/psr800/396t/HP-1/HP-2 & others

vansigint98661

Premium Subscriber
I had assumed that, but was surprised to see no notice here or on HP homepage. So thought I would ask. Since posting I was able to get into system, but left me thinking my computer is having an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.