BCD436HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallascowboys

Morning everyone,

I was wanting to know when the beta will be over and the actual firmware will be complete for 436/536 seems like everything is for the SDS and I know there are things to be worked out because it is a new radio but at the same time please do not forget the ones that have other radios. I also know that when Uniden puts out the finished firmware than we will know but I thought I would just ask , also is it me or dose the backlight on the 436 seem dimmer? I hope everyone has a great day and stay safe out there.

mule1075

Feed Provider
Morning everyone,

I was wanting to know when the beta will be over and the actual firmware will be complete for 436/536 seems like everything is for the SDS and I know there are things to be worked out because it is a new radio but at the same time please do not forget the ones that have other radios. I also know that when Uniden puts out the finished firmware than we will know but I thought I would just ask , also is it me or dose the backlight on the 436 seem dimmer? I hope everyone has a great day and stay safe out there.
The firmware updates for both the x36 series and the sds100 have been pretty much on the same timing the last few months. As for when the beta firmware updates will be over as always when they know we will be notified.

scan-pa

RRDB Admin
Database Admin
Morning everyone,

New fw public beta out today for both x36 and sds100.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

dallascowboys

BCD436

Morning Everyone,

Thanks for all the info on this and letting me know about the update but it is a beta update , waiting on the actual firmware, thanks again.

D

DaveNF2G

If you are having any of the problems listed as having been fixed in the release notes for the beta, then wy not install it?

If you are not having problems, then why do you need a firmware update?

Status
Not open for further replies.