BC125AT Moving channels up and down with software

Status
Not open for further replies.

innokuous1

Premium Subscriber
In the Uniden Programming Software that's for the BC125AT, is there a keyboard command (or any other way) of moving the channels up or down within a bank?

Valeriy

In the Uniden Programming Software that's for the BC125AT, is there a keyboard command (or any other way) of moving the channels up or down within a bank?

It seems there is no such a thing as a "Uniden Programming Software" for that model (I have the European version).
I know only of ARC125 by Butel, Uniden BC125AT BC125 BC125T CLONING SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING USB CABLE FREE DRIVER
and Scan125 Control Program by Nick Bailey, https://www.nick-bailey.co.uk/scan125/

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
It's Uniden BC125AT_SS, downloaded from the Uniden site.

Yep, very easy to navigate and program the 125AT with _SS. I played with the Bailey prog but hit a snag and got no replies to my pleas for help, so went to Uniden and have to say I am glad that I did. Easiest programming software ever!

JD
kf4anc

Scan125

YI played with the Bailey prog but hit a snag and got no replies to my pleas for helpJD
kf4anc

JD, I've never failed to reply to an Email for support. Some people use my comments form to raise problems and fail to read the form which states:

1) Comments are anonymous unless you put your Email in the comments
2) To ensure you get a response please Email me and I list the required Emails for all my software

I had a recent comment in about moving channels which said "I find that if I want to insert a blank row now, if I select all subsequent rows (to where I want the blank row) and choose copy/move, then select one row down (from the first selected row), and choose move, then the entire selection is destroyed - resulting in only one moved line and all the others blanked out - sorry, but this is not intuitive! And terrible resulting functionality as the changes are written directly to the scanner, so many channels can be lost this way without any way to choose undo. Instead it would be great to select a row, click an 'Insert' button and all subsequent rows are moved down creating a new blank row. Or alternatively (maybe additionally) the ability to select one or a range of rows, and click a 'move up' or 'move down' button to shift that entire selection up or down, re-shuffling the entries either side of the block being moved. I have this functionality on may other apps (many not radio related,) where lists are involved, so would be great to add this intuitive functionality to your otherwise amazing app."

Unfortunately the commenter gave me no contact info and did not think to follow up with an Email. I could not repeat his issue with channels being lost and agree that a simple insert would be great.

If people don't make an effort to contact me as instructed then I'm powerless to follow up and contact them as I keep no server logs, IP addresses, etc in compliance with GDPR.

GDPR was always going to be an issue and to guarantee I comply I decided to remove program registration, Email address on forms, etc. etc. and leave it the responsibility, and get their given consent, by them contacting me.

If anyone else feels I've not responded then PLEASE go to my website and pick up the Email address and Email me.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Yes, it was the Uniden forums where I tried to contact you, my bad. I did not read your instructions and took for granted you replied to the forums like Uniden Support and ProScan. I will contact you - thanks

JD
kf4anc

Status
Not open for further replies.