Sale on the new uniden scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dafe1er

Off in a far away place, far from u.......
hmmmmm. I will have to try on another PC. Maybe it is being seen as a pop-up and is being blocked?

Sorry for the confusion.

EDIT****************************************
When entering the sight manually it works for me but the link above does not.

Here is another link to the scanners which still shows a blank page for me....lol:
http://udn.factoryoutletstore.com/cat/1354/Uniden-Scanners.html

The price on the 436 on this site, is what I paid from a retailer in the Midwest three weeks ago. Most Companies jacked up the price of the units since they are in short supply.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Soundman

I call and thy said that thy may get the hand held in the end of the week our next week . But no promises . But thy are getting a new load in soon .The quicker you order the higher you get on the list .

Last edited:

scruggsy

Premium Subscriber
boy do I feel taken, I Ordered both radios from ScannerMaster a little over 3 weeks ago, got the 536 within a couple days, just got my 436 today, I wonder if they will do a price adjustment?

scruggsy

Premium Subscriber
I called scanner master, I was told that this price was below what they actually paid, and I was welcome to return the radios I bought from them if I wanted to, but there just was no way they could match the price and felt that must be a mistake. if so their loss is your gain! congrats on the find!
not gonna return the Radios, it takes too long to get them as it is.

pepsima1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Well this sale is going on because everybody knows why.......

Whistler is coming to the plate real quick and their new models are showing up on Radio Shacks Web Site.

Uniden is trying to gain more market shares on sales before these units hit the street.

pepsima1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Whistler will hold their own too since they have been real quiet with all of their products that are about to hit the shelves real soon. No Whistler spokesman on this site putting out fires here.

Plus these models that will start hitting the shelves will not have any P25 decode issues. GRE had the best digital decode on the market and Whistler is taking over kids. Jump on the train boys and girls

scruggsy

Premium Subscriber
if they do then get ready to get a great deal on some uniden products, cause i'll be selling some of mine! getting ready to put the bcd396xt on the market as we speak

mule1075

Feed Provider
Plus these models that will start hitting the shelves will not have any P25 decode issues. GRE had the best digital decode on the market and Whistler is taking over kids. Jump on the train boys and girls

Do you know that as fact or are you assuming that? Reason i am asking is my GRE decode is less than stellar on one of the systems i monitor and the Unidens are much better. You see what works for you might not be the same for me.Also i just typed this in to see what is what and factory outlet store seems to have to nothing with uniden.It seems to be an independent retailer.
http://www.factoryoutletstore.com/
If it was me i would buy from here if available.
http://www.uniden.com/scanners/icat/scanners_b2c
I hope nobody loses their cash if this factory outlet store is not legit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.