Case for 436

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackbelter

Just purchased the hard leather case for my 436 HP from scanner master, The best case for this unit..
I will post the pic on the appropriate section of this forum..

dcisive

Without a doubt the hard leather case that Scannermaster has is the best. Most protective thick, perfect fit with custom cutouts where they need to be. Solid as a rock offering a ton more protection. I don't use the belt clip so mine is removed. I can easily stand it up on a table as well. Just the best single accessory for the radio. It transforms it into a really solid piece of gear.

BCD436HP - Uniden Hard Leather Case/Swivel Belt Clip | Scanner Master

325xia

Premium Subscriber
Is it a PIA to change batteries daily with this case? Are all controls accessible on the left side especially? And lastly, can you remove the plastic screen cover?

Thanks

dcisive

It is NO issue at all removing and replacing the radio in the case when needing to often change out the batteries. ALL inputs and controls are well exposed due to the perfect cut outs done to accommodate them. And lastly heck NO! you can't remove the plastic. it is to ME 75% of the reason I'd have a case, to keep the screen (and keyboard) pristine. It does not in any way hamper the operation of the buttons for me, and it nice and thick compared to most cases in general as well as having a flawless clear polished finish. I'm a bit OCD about my stuff and this keeps it spanking brand new, just as I want it to remain. It actually causes me pain when I see folks that show pictures of their gear and it's all banged and scratched up. Oh well....to each their own. This remains the BEST case out there for this radio and gives it a much more "premium" feel

325xia

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the reply. Usually, those plastic covers are garbage, (as I've seen on cell phones, smartphones, etc.). The Info is already a bit hard to read on this scanner. So, was curious about legibility on the LCD. Good to hear that it doesn't affect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.