Uniden BC125AT

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakinshoe69

I'm excited I just got mine in the mail from amazon. I have seen there r some mixed reviews about the BC125AT I'm really hoping it's a good scanner cus I havent had a scanner in 9 years.

freakinshoe69

This being my 4th handheld scanner owned I think its the best Ive ever had. Out of the box worked great, got it programmed and figured out in 2 days.

ShyFlyer

Premium Subscriber
It was my first software programmable scanner. It got replaced by a 396XT when I wanted something that was capable of scanning trunked and digital systems, but I still find it useful for my aviation enthusiast activities.

Scan125

Be sure to check out Scan125 Control Program (free) if you want to program and real time control the scanner from a PC.

WILSON43

Premium Subscriber
This is an excellent scanner, however, the one to have is the Euro version UBC 125XLT which includes the 800 mhz band. Cannot understand why this was left off of the US version.

I picked mine up on eBay for $50.00. Best scanner money I ever spent.

mattw19781

AMATEUR RADIO OPERATOR KN4VLT
bc125at

I just got mine yesterday from amazon it replaces the bc72xlt that i had been using, i think its a big upgrade from the 72xlt but that's only my opinion i especially like the alpha tagging it makes it a lot easier to keep up with a lot of channels

milcom_chaser

This is an excellent scanner, however, the one to have is the Euro version UBC 125XLT which includes the 800 mhz band. Cannot understand why this was left off of the US version.

I picked mine up on eBay for $50.00. Best scanner money I ever spent.

Would be cool if the 380 - 400 Mhz part of the UHF Military Band wasn't clipped...

Status
Not open for further replies.