UPMan Away for a While

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Ok, I'm posting this in the Tavern because I'd like nothing better, right now, than to sit back with a good bourbon and visit with you. But, this is the best I can do.

I've had a very sudden medical issue arise. It will likely result in me being away for a couple of months. You can read all about it in my personal blog (Massively Uninformed – Don't Believe Anything I Say). Newest posts are at the top, so you will need to scroll down a bit to get to the first relevant post ("Throat Blog -- The Beginning").

I'll still be around for a few more days, but wanted to get this out, now, in case there is any other sudden development. Uniden will continue on while I am away. We have several things that are very close to fruition and something on the further horizon that I think you'll go ape over. But, I should be back by then and really shouldn't tease you like this.

Take care of each other while I'm out.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
I have said this elsewhere Paul but wishing for a speedy recovery! :)
Marshall KE4ZNR

RFI-EMI-GUY

Well that is an awful experience. You should ask your doctor or his nurse to accept text messages while you get this all sorted out so you can be spared the hassle and pain of talking on the phone.

I am sure you thought of this, but bring a tablet computer or simply pen and paper for interacting with the doctors. Its best to take notes anyway as i find doctors to be way too cryptic and fast speaking and I often leave wondering what they said.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

mrkelso

Get well Up remember you are a Tuff Texan. You need any help let me know and i'll send my 6 foot 4 muscle head of a grandson to help you out. He lives in Crowley.

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
Prayers for good news and a speedy recovery. I am glad you are staying on top of this and getting the treatment you need.

gskroll

Premium Subscriber
You have a lot a friends here and we are all pulling for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.