FYI TRAM 1089 Ant for less than $8.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMOKE1

Premium Subscriber
Just a Heads UP....
If you got a new scanner for Christmas, check this out, on Amazon, very similar to the Scanner Master antennae. Don't know how long it's on sale. TinyURL.com/y9uhbhns

TRAM 1089-BNC Scanner Mini-Magnet Antenna VHF/UHF/800mhz-1,300mhz with BNC-Male Connector
4.1 out of 5 stars
39 customer reviews | 13 answered questions
Amazon's Choice

List Price:
$13.99
Price:
$7.71 FREE Shipping for Prime members

If you got an HP 1 or 2 or BCD436 and need SMA-M to BNC-F to make the antenna work :
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CVQL14A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

V/R
Ronzo

garys

Premium Subscriber
That's a good deal. I think that will be a good travel antenna. Thanks for the heads up.

rcool101

Feed Provider
Thanks for the heads up...Got the SMA....Also I have a cheaper smaller BNC model that cost more but this is hands down a lot better...I have severe simulcast so moving things an inch makes a difference.....Magnet is real strong on this Tram....Have to buy another now for BNC

Last edited:

bkantor

Thanks for the tip! I ordered both the SMA and BNC versions - $8 each for a decent antenna (not even the wife flinched at the cost!!) - can't beat that.

bkantor

Wow, I just hooked up my $8 Tram antenna from Amazon (BNC) and am hearing quite a bit more on the DMR channels as well as some other public safety channels. I was using the RS 800 portable antenna on my BCD536HP which works fairly well, but I am very pleased with this new antenna. I also bought the SMA version, will try on my HP-1 later today. Thanks again for the tip!!

Last edited:

mikesatter

Member - K4AFT
I just ordered one I could not believe the low price. There is only one left that anyone can order from Amazon.com. I will post a small review once it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.