Waffle-making capabilities of x36hp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheeseburgers

Upman,

I purchased a 436hp a few weeks ago and I noticed that while it scans terrifically...it does not make waffles. What is in the pipeline in terms of adding this feature? Thanks a bunch.

DJ11DLN

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for injecting some levity. This is a great forum but sometimes a little humor is lacking.

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
Upman,

I purchased a 436hp a few weeks ago and I noticed that while it scans terrifically...it does not make waffles. What is in the pipeline in terms of adding this feature? Thanks a bunch.

I love it.

I was going to ask Ford a similar question.

My 2011 pickup works great, but the newer 2018 have higher horsepower and torque ratings. I'm asking Ford to upgrade the engine in my older truck for $60.

And I'm going to throw a temper tantrum if they don't.

Cheeseburgers

i love it.

I was going to ask ford a similar question.

My 2011 pickup works great, but the newer 2018 have higher horsepower and torque ratings. I'm asking ford to upgrade the engine in my older truck for $60.

And i'm going to throw a temper tantrum if they don't.

hahahahah

:)

garys

Premium Subscriber
I bought the MP3 player option and it's great.

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
Is there a repair campaign? My 536 pizza maker upgrade won't slice the pepperoni anymore!

You have to manually sharpen the antenna every 2000 slices.
Its in the pizza manual supplement, that cost $5.00
LOL

Great thread.

stantorres

I bought a Homepatrol 2. Within an hour of turning it on, I became fully aware that it does not decode LSM at all. Knowing full well this was the case, I did not return the unit, and just hoped that the magic scanner-fairy would somehow make things better, but that never happened. I would like to make this Uniden's fault please.

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
I bought a Homepatrol 2. Within an hour of turning it on, I became fully aware that it does not decode LSM at all. Knowing full well this was the case, I did not return the unit, and just hoped that the magic scanner-fairy would somehow make things better, but that never happened. I would like to make this Uniden's fault please.

Did you purchase the $60 scanner fairy upgrade and enter the key?

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I bought my pickup brand new in 2013. The manual, the owner support website, and all the other documentation says I can add remote starting from my smartphone on this thing. I paid GOOD MONEY for this thing and now Ford has come out with brand new 2018 model year vehicles that have this feature! I deserve to get this for free even though I didn't purchase the option when I got my truck. Just another example of Ford ignoring its customer base. They promised I could have this feature and didn't come through with it. It's clear that they have abandoned the 2013 Raptor product line, they aren't even making any more of them or providing updates/upgrades. I'm never ever ever going to buy another again. Even if the 2018 Raptor has a much better motor that sips gas compared to my truck and has a better transmission, there is NO WAY I would ever use any of those features. Ford really dropped the ball! Everybody on the planet needs these features and you can't tell me otherwise. Besides, all the roads are going to be restricted to electric autonomous cars only by next week anyway, and then everyone will look so silly with their $70k 3-ton paperweights.

Cheeseburgers

Hey guys figured I'd post the good news here! A paid upgrade is being released to turn our 436s into sonic toothbrushes...FINALLY after constantly spamming this forum and harassing Upman since 2014...Uniden listened to our pleas.

crazyboy

All we’ve asked for is a scanner that will monitor those new encrypted scrambled channels, Uniden didn’t deliver. They must not pay attention to their customers needs, what a horrible company!

Status
Not open for further replies.