Used 536hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trucker700

With all the excitement over the new sds100, I thought I'd post about my new (to me) 536hp I bought today.
I got a great deal on a 536hp that looks brand new. It came with all accessories, including the Uniden gps module and a new, never used, uniden external speaker.
All for $300.00!
Hooked it up in my 18 wheeler temporarily and got it going.
It picks up a ton of stuff. (I'm in a truckstop in Tucson, Az for the night)
I was surprised how much better it handled similcast channels here in Tucson. My uniden 885 hybrid CB/scanner usually chokes them when I drive thru here. Not this heavy beast!
Rock solid! Makes me wonder if I'm missing anything by not getting an sds100.
Anyway, just thought I would share.
Trucker

sgtcasey

I just picked up a BCD436HP after being out of scanning since the days of the PRO-96. Love being able to actually hear local law enforcement finally!

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
With all the excitement over the new sds100, I thought I'd post about my new (to me) 536hp I bought today.
I got a great deal on a 536hp that looks brand new. It came with all accessories, including the Uniden gps module and a new, never used, uniden external speaker.
All for $300.00!

This reminds me when gas prices were way up several years ago. Numerous people were selling their brand new 'large gas hog' vehicles like Cadillac Escalades, Lincoln Navigators, Hummers, F350s, etc at up to a 20%+ loss to save on gas money.

Status
Not open for further replies.