ProVoice Scanning is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
Thanks!

I don't see the Harrisonburg/ Rockingham EDACS ProVoice system in the Sentinel database. It is in RR's. It would not be accurate... LCN has not been determined. Would it be easier adding it to Sentinel and then downloading it to the 436 then editing/ discovering or simply starting from scratch on the system with Sentinel?

Thanks again!

Sanscanman

N5WRF
Premium Subscriber
Well I entered my Serial and then ESN per the page and Generated a Key, but it is telling me Key incorrect.

I also made sure i updated Sentinel to 1.06 before applying the firmware update

time to call Tech Support I think

ryanwr1994

Do not know what I am Doing wrong

Check Sum passes. in Please go back by clicking your back button and enter a valid 8 digit serial number using integers.

You must enter 8 digits and only 8 digits for the scanner's Serial Number.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I have no idea where in the process you are when you get that. A little help?

Sanscanman

N5WRF
Premium Subscriber
Here you go Paul: 7867

I talked with Kaleb there at tech support and he had me read my serial and the Key to him and told me he would forward it to Development.. I think I have an idea as to the problem after reading the thread. if you are supposed to omit the 37 at the beginning then I messed it up, but no where on the page does it say to omit that when registering your product.

Thank you

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I am development. :)

I can find no BCD436HP or BCD536HP registered with those last 4 digits.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
And, you do not omit the 37. You use the S/N (on the label) for the first part. The ESN goes in once the product is registered. See my example posted earlier. In any event, the ESN and Checksum must match, else you'll never get to the purchase link. It is possible to swap 2 digits and still show as a valid checksum, though.

What is your complete ESN?

Last edited:

Sanscanman

N5WRF
Premium Subscriber
I think it will return to 0078 thats the last four of the Serial on the My uniden page because i didnt omite the 37 at the start maybe?

ryanwr1994

The registration part I just registered my scanner now trying to be able to this You MUST enter a valid ESN to be able to Purchase an Upgrade key.I put in the Sn number that is is on the BCD436hp and it say the check sum is right but my SN is not tried the physical and the Electronic.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Nope. The S/N doesn't matter, anyway. Only the ESN (but I need the S/N to find your record). Go look in your products at my.uniden.com and tell me what it says your SN is.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I'm sorry, Ryan. I think you'll have to call support. I cannot figure out what you are doing or when you are getting an error in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.