How do I display error rate on screen ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

radicalbill

I have a 996P2 and on that scanner I can show the error rate on the control channel, for aligning the antenna for best reception.

On the BCD325P2, the keys that I press on the 996P2 do not show the same screen on the BCD325P2, and I can not see the error rate.

How do I get the error rate to be displayed on the BCD325P2 ?

I have read through the manual, and done searches on-line, but can not find any mention of how to do this.

Thanks

Bill
KC2OVX

phask

Premium Subscriber
set the P25 Threshold Mode to Manual in Site Options for the Site, System Options for any conventional channel in the System, Srch/CloCall Opt, or Edit Custom Search. Hold on any Site, or digital conventional Frequency.
(BCD536HP) Press Func then Vol.
(BCD436HP) Press Vol then Func then Vol.

from Easier to Read BCD436/536HP Digital Scanner Manual

Bookmark it - ez to find any setting

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I have a 996P2 and on that scanner I can show the error rate on the control channel, for aligning the antenna for best reception.

On the BCD325P2, the keys that I press on the 996P2 do not show the same screen on the BCD325P2, and I can not see the error rate.

How do I get the error rate to be displayed on the BCD325P2 ?

I have read through the manual, and done searches on-line, but can not find any mention of how to do this.

Thanks

Bill
KC2OVX

From page 83 & 84 in the BCD325P2 owner's manual:

​
Hold on any Site, or digital conventional Frequency.
Press [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Vol [/FONT][/FONT]then [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Func [/FONT][/FONT]then [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Vol[/FONT][/FONT].

Status
Not open for further replies.