BC125AT: Close Call Hits Bank in Close Call Only Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy_red

Recently purchased the UBC125XLT (UK version of the BC125AT) and have a quick question regarding the Close Call Only mode. I carry the scanner in my pocket and have it in CC Only mode whilst out in the countryside. The idea being I can get towards the end of the day and have a look at what local frequencies are being used. I am only really interested in Close Call banks 3 and 5 (VHF Hi1 137-174 and UHF 320-512) so have turned off the others.
I am struggling to find the close call hits bank when I go to look at what hits (last 10) it may have found at the end of the day. I know that in normal scan mode, a new bank is added after the 0 to 9 with a 'C' label, but this doesn't appear in Close Call Only Mode.
Not sure if I have misunderstood the manual but can someone help me locate the CC Hits Bank when in CC Only Mode?
Many thanks.

milcom_chaser

Recently purchased the UBC125XLT (UK version of the BC125AT) and have a quick question regarding the Close Call Only mode. I carry the scanner in my pocket and have it in CC Only mode whilst out in the countryside. The idea being I can get towards the end of the day and have a look at what local frequencies are being used. I am only really interested in Close Call banks 3 and 5 (VHF Hi1 137-174 and UHF 320-512) so have turned off the others.
I am struggling to find the close call hits bank when I go to look at what hits (last 10) it may have found at the end of the day. I know that in normal scan mode, a new bank is added after the 0 to 9 with a 'C' label, but this doesn't appear in Close Call Only Mode.
Not sure if I have misunderstood the manual but can someone help me locate the CC Hits Bank when in CC Only Mode?
Many thanks.

This should help:

Easier to Read BCD325P2 Digital Scanner Manual close call

racingfan360

Recently purchased the UBC125XLT (UK version of the BC125AT) and have a quick question regarding the Close Call Only mode.

Close Call Only mode will only display the close call hits...it won't automatically store them to memory. You need to use the Close Call Auto Store Function.

And if you can modify those CC Banks on a 125 (not sure it that's possible or not), then I'd suggest you tighten the UHF range to 440-474MHz, to increase probability of intercept.

Status
Not open for further replies.