SDS100/SDS200: Battery update question? Due to relocating to another area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Paul

I recently left my area due to hurricane Michael. Panama City got hit really hard. I don't know if you all send any out yet. I have to wait til I have a different address to have it sent. Thanks.

tumegpc

Premium Subscriber
Paul

I recently left my area due to hurricane Michael. Panama City got hit really hard. I don't know if you all send any out yet. I have to wait til I have a different address to have it sent. Thanks.

Sorry you were effected by hurricane Michael. We moved from central Florida last year right after hurricane Irma. I wish you the best and hope all is well with your family.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Sorry you were effected by hurricane Michael. We moved from central Florida last year right after hurricane Irma. I wish you the best and hope all is well with your family.

I was alone and thank goodness my car didn't get hit hard. I was thanking for a different roads opinions.

ipfd320

Banned
Quote by Chronic-->Why not have the postal service hold or forward your mail

Think About that One for a Minute---The dam Post Office Blew Away

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Quote by Chronic-->Why not have the postal service hold or forward your mail

Think About that One for a Minute---The dam Post Office Blew Away
Looking at the video on the news, in some areas it appears that everything blew away. No houses or other buildings left standing.

Whether bravo14, or anyone, "goes back" to their original area will depend in part as to whether there is anything to go back to. You're looking at several months down the road to get debris cleared, claims filed, & hopefully paid, before rebuilding of any type can begin.

KF9L

Premium Subscriber
Hey upman where is my battery for my Sds100 scanner?????? I still have not received mine yet and my information when I registered is correct and I also confirmed it about a month ago when they ask to log in and confirm that the information was correct. This new battery replacement should have been here long time ago.

UnidenSupport

Uniden Representative
Uniden Representative
Hey upman where is my battery for my Sds100 scanner?????? I still have not received mine yet and my information when I registered is correct and I also confirmed it about a month ago when they ask to log in and confirm that the information was correct. This new battery replacement should have been here long time ago.

The batteries have not been sent yet as we are still awaiting our shipment for this purpose. We can only ask for your patience as we wait, and we assure you that they will be sent out. We in no way want our customers to wait, or have one of our products that are not operating to the specifications we expect. We understand your unhappiness with the situation and hope to have the situation resolved soon.

oceans777

Listener
Please feel free to use the additional $31 I'm sending for a GPS adapter cable so my $70 Uniden GPS will work with the SDS100 - to incentivize your battery makers. Meanwhile my 436HP is tracking like a bloodhound and the original SDS batteries on both of mine are doing the job until the new ones arrive.

Tramagod

The batteries have not been sent yet as we are still awaiting our shipment for this purpose. We can only ask for your patience as we wait, and we assure you that they will be sent out. We in no way want our customers to wait, or have one of our products that are not operating to the specifications we expect. We understand your unhappiness with the situation and hope to have the situation resolved soon.

Since when has anyone here been patient with something that has the word “free” attached to it? Even when Uniden was conducting the free repair campaign on the x36 series with free shipping both ways people were complaining. It’s all part of that new sense of entitlement that everyone seems to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.