SDS100 Flashing red light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

n1riw

Premium Subscriber
I have an SDS100 with the newer larger capacity battery. I was charging overnight and awoke to a flashing red light. I unplugged and plugged back in the charger. A short time later the light was green. The radio did not seem abnormally warm or anything. So what does the flashing red light mean?
Thanks
TC

jasonhouk

I have an SDS100 with the newer larger capacity battery. I was charging overnight and awoke to a flashing red light. I unplugged and plugged back in the charger. A short time later the light was green. The radio did not seem abnormally warm or anything. So what does the flashing red light mean?
Thanks
TC
Discussion here:

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_tid=379751&share_fid=15920&share_type=t

SDS100 charge light blinks red w/ new larger battery (again)

Houk

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
I would wake up to a flashing red light every morning when I first got the radio and had it plugged into an 8-port usb hub. It would be fully charged, but red light blinking. I would unplug and then replug and get the green light. Figured out the hub was not enough voltage or just enough under for adequate charging voltage. I plugged directly into usb on main cpu and no red blinking light since then. Problem solved.

JD
kf4anc

Status
Not open for further replies.