How to delete already programed frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayzad

How to delete already programed frequencies? Uniden Bearcat BC 200XLT
I only need or listen to about ten frequencies, and would like them all in the first bank. The frequency I'm trying to program in band one of the first bank gives me an error, because it's already programed in a different band and bank. I know I can put in a new frequency over a already programed band, but that is not what I want to do. I want to enter all zeros, and move it. Can I delete the frequency, and then be able to program where I want?

I would be grateful for any help with this problem.

ps I've not used this scanner in several months, and I was surprised that with a dead battery it still had frequencies.

Thanks again George

Last edited:

WouffHong

Editing

How to delete already programed frequencies?
I only need or listen to about ten frequencies, and would like them all in the first bank. The frequency I'm trying to program in band one of the first bank gives me an error, because it's already programed in a different band and bank. I know I can put in a new frequency over a already programed band, but that is not what I want to do. I want to enter all zeros, and move it. Can I delete the frequency, and then be able to program where I want?

I would be grateful for any help with this problem.

ps I've not used this scanner in several months, and I was surprised that with a dead battery it still had frequencies.

Thanks again George

Don't know which scanner you are referring to, but I use BCTOOL on my BCD 396T, 996T, BCT15 and BR330T and it works great and is free.. Freescan also is a good one, and free also..
Tom

MFD4305

I ThinksIt's Easy....

George,
In most cases, if you simply press <enter> a second time when the scanner says you're entering a duplicate frequency, it will accept that entry. All of my Unidens have. If that doesn't work, just enter a single zero followed by <enter> and you SHOULD have all zeroes for that channel.
Good luck!

jayzad

I was able to enter the frequency in the first band of the first bank now. I did it buy pressing enter again. I'm still trying to figure out how set a band back to 000.000. I've tried to press enter twice, but no luck yet. Thanks MFD305

Status
Not open for further replies.