bc346xt priority scan on trunked channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclescanner

Premium Subscriber
Mornin to all. I am following the directions as stated for enabling priority scan on a few trunked channels it scans a lil while showing PRI but then shows No Channels and when I have a conventional channel as PRI and Trunked PRI together....it only checks the conventional....I am activating all needed PRI in the menu and system options and tagging the channels as priority. What am I doing wrong....or have I got a lemon.

inlandpatch

Premium Subscriber
i have the same problem as u do i cant not scan the trunking freq but it shows on the scanner that it is their with all the information that i progamed it.

did anyone get back to you or did you find out yet? please tell me!

unclescanner

Premium Subscriber
Believe it or not it works. The thing is...we are used to conventional priority scan.. where it interupts every few seconds....with the trunking premptive priority scan it...A. Activates when someone is actually using the channel during scan...or...B. Say you are listening to Police Dispatch and you have Tac 1 as a trunked prioroty. It will break in on the dispatch if traffic is on tac 1. Disregard the No Channels message. This is only stating that you have no conventional channels set as priorotiy. Here I had it right all along. Follow the instructions and it will work. Mine is working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.