Where are you ordering your HomePatrol-1 Scanner?

Where are you ordering your HomePatrol in the U.S.??

• Ham Station

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Scanner Master

Votes: 26 51.0%
  • HRO Ham Radio Outlet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Universal radio

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Other (Please indicate in your post with URL)

Votes: 12 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwscott

Premium Subscriber
I am wondering where those of you ordering HomePatrol scanners are going to order them? I have checked in with a couple of vendors and asked about availability and ordering with mixed results. A few places have told me they're not taking pre-orders at all which surprised me.

Anyway, where are you ordering yours if you're getting one (in the U.S.) ??

N8TXX

Scanner Enthusiast
I'm waiting after release for a review and user comments. If all is well and to my liking I will order from one of the above reputable sellers that has one in stock.

jkahn

Very good looking Member
Premium Subscriber
If I decide to order, it will probably be Lentini in CT. They have always been a good source, reasonable price, and great customer service. Being close to the factory helps with delivery speed, too!

pwscott

Premium Subscriber
Lentini

I have had good experience with Alex at Lentini as well over the years, although I have ordered from the others as well. I was surprised to hear from Scannermaster that they are not taking pre-orders.

If I decide to order, it will probably be Lentini in CT. They have always been a good source, reasonable price, and great customer service. Being close to the factory helps with delivery speed, too!

scannersnstuff

also, not knocking any scanner mfg. i still think the basic's could be improved on. put a darn scanner like the bcd396xt in a professional radio case. some more usefull feature's like a decent audio output,would come in handy. gre come's pretty close with the psr-500. i know,cost's more. lately, i'd rather grab a commercial radio or amateur ht, and run. i know they have their limitation's too.

Last edited by a moderator:

kculver

Ebay Upgrade

I sold my 396XT on ebay for an hefty price. It was in mint condiiton cause I hardly used it - I'm not in to programming! LOL. Anyway, I used that money to offset the price for the Home Patrol which I ordered from Scanner Master. Few more days to go!

tjstroh42

I am wondering where those of you ordering HomePatrol scanners are going to order them? I have checked in with a couple of vendors and asked about availability and ordering with mixed results. A few places have told me they're not taking pre-orders at all which surprised me.

Anyway, where are you ordering yours if you're getting one (in the U.S.) ??
I found the lowest prices at Scanner Master $495+shipping, now i have to figure out if i will need the software Sentinel i beleive?

tjstroh42

uniden homepatrol 1, ordered from scanner master

on checking the various sights, i found the scanner master to be the most informative, they also had the best price i could find.

i just am somewhat confused as to the need of the software (sentential?) i am hoping to receive it in a few days.

b52hbuff

Posthumous vote for Scanners Unlimited, in San Carlos. ;)

When my order never arrived, I ordered from Grove.

Status
Not open for further replies.