This is blowing my mind!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire1429

I can't seem to remember how I was able to change the tex when I turn on my bcd396xt . I was able to customize it and put my name and I want to change it to some thing else but can't remember how to do it.... Any body knows how to do it ????? I have been going crazy trying to remember but it's all ways the simple things we forget lol....

KE5TLF

Pretty sure all the software programs allow this. No idea which one(s) you may use though or tell you where to find it in them either.

Freescan definitely allows it, and it is of course free. :)
In it is under Scanner > Setup Scanner Options... > General Tab

garys

Premium Subscriber
You can't do it from within the scanner, it has to be done with software.

ICP963

Feed Provider
I can't seem to remember how I was able to change the tex when I turn on my bcd396xt . I was able to customize it and put my name and I want to change it to some thing else but can't remember how to do it.... Any body knows how to do it ????? I have been going crazy trying to remember but it's all ways the simple things we forget lol....
Most of the programming packages with change/edit the opening screen.

I use ProScan and in it once you create a database and read in the scanner contents you go to the database screen and look for the General Settings tab and look for the 3 "Opening Screen" text blocks and change them to whatever you would like them to display. Then just write that back to the scanner and away you go.

fire1429

Thank you

Thanks guys I got it using free scan ... But origanaly I was using arcxt software!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.