Android control of 996XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGK101

Premium Subscriber
Is there and application that will allow control and / or display of a 996XT on an Android tablet? I have a Motorola Xoom 10.1" running A 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). I would like to effectively mimic the scanners display on the Xoom in the truck.
R/ Joe

kbehning

Premium Subscriber
Me too. On my list of fun projects is to figure out how to program an App to do this over the internet while streaming the audio with alpha tags too.

WAScanMan

I use an app called 2X to remotely access my computer via remote desktop. My BCT15X is hooked up to the computer using ProScan and allows me to review logs and control the scanner remotely.

JGK101

Premium Subscriber
996 control app

I am not looking to control the scanner over the internet. I am looking for software like Butel ARC996 that will run on an Android device. (Moto Xoom)

JGK101

Premium Subscriber
996 control app

I just would like a larger display and easier control of the radioi in the mobile enviroment

Last edited:

kma371

QRT
I just would like a larger display and easier control of the radioi in the mobile enviroment

there's nothing like that that I know of. best option is like the others said. use remote desktop or team viewer. they work on androids.

N3ETH

Feed Provider
Yes if i turn up audio remotley it changes the audio on the scanner. But cant here the audio remotley

Status
Not open for further replies.