uniden bct-15x recording HELP PLEASE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

trekbikes

Premium Subscriber
i got a samsung series 9 laptop running windows 7 and a bct15x im using pro scan software.i can record but i cannot get just the transmishions only.to record.it picks up everything thru my built in comp mic on the side of the laptop..im using the usb-1 cable.ive tried the use of the usb-1 and the auido vox port in the back to.and every setting i could think of??and all the type of hook ups to,,no matter what i try it will record the surrounding sounds in the room as well as the feeds.if i plug in the vox cable to the laptop then theirs no sound at all.ive tried vox settings/comp audio settings/scanner settings to PLEASE HELP ME WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING WRONG????????????

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
i got a samsung series 9 laptop running windows 7 and a bct15x im using pro scan software.i can record but i cannot get just the transmishions only.to record.it picks up everything thru my built in comp mic on the side of the laptop..im using the usb-1 cable.ive tried the use of the usb-1 and the auido vox port in the back to.and every setting i could think of??and all the type of hook ups to,,no matter what i try it will record the surrounding sounds in the room as well as the feeds.if i plug in the vox cable to the laptop then theirs no sound at all.ive tried vox settings/comp audio settings/scanner settings to PLEASE HELP ME WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING WRONG????????????

Problem has nothing to do with the USB-1 cable. Look in the Windows Mixer and try to disable the internal mic.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Audio does not come through the USB-1 cable. To record the audio, you need to both disable the mic and enable the line-in on your computer. Then you must connect a cable between the scanner's audio out to the PC's line in jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.