Typical Day at Uniden Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
I spent last week at our Tokyo HQ, working with the engineers on some projects. You can see what a typical workday was like (actually shorter than normal...we had a team dinner that evening; other days were 11-13 hours) at: Tokyo Workday on Vimeo

Last edited:

aaron315

Looking forward to the product announcement. Keep up the good work.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Did you guys do jumping jacks in the parking lot in the morning before starting work? :D

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
Ok, so who's going to blow up the video and see what's on the whiteboard? :D

trumpetman

Database Admin
But! But! Uniden has no competition and they have forsaken us! That can't possibly be a new product :roll:

Thanks for the post Paul! Always a pleasure to get a behind the scenes look at the development of the hobby.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Looks like Home Patrol 2 will be on the shelf's soon!

If that IS the case, then that is too bad! With the 996XT / 396XT starting to show their age, working on a scanner that doesn't even have a real keyboard, is a waste of time in my opinion for MY personal needs!

Manny

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I'm hoping this fellow didn't just find out how much the new scanner is going to cost!!

wow2.jpg

Blackink

I spent last week at our Tokyo HQ, working with the engineers on some projects. You can see what a typical workday was like (actually shorter than normal...we had a team dinner that evening; other days were 11-13 hours) at: Tokyo Workday on Vimeo

RadioReference+UPMan's constant help and support here = Top Shelf Information.
Thank You for all your hard work.
Does it get any better than this??!!??

szron

UPMan...
We need a next regular scanner, you know with keys and knobs... that mounts like a radio...

With Phase II and DMR, preferably...

Thank you!

StephenVa

UPMan...
We need a next regular scanner, you know with keys and knobs... that mounts like a radio...

With Phase II and DMR, preferably...

Thank you!

+1

I like the 996XT and 15X design. Something similar to the HP1 isn't going to fish the money out of my pocket.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
The word "Tease" comes to mind.

It's a shame there ain't some kind of way we could get a pool going on for whenever this "hidden object" will be revealed. You know like $1.00 (for Upman's retirement kitty), and whoever names the "Move That Bus" day, or closest to it without going beyond, gets the first edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.