Close Call and reviewing frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

russ1966nh

Hi All,

I have a Uniden 396XT and I have just started to play with the Close Call feature. I am uncertain as to how I can review/store frequencies it finds using close call. Can anyone give me directions as to how to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Russ

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
To store a frequency press 'Any key' then E/yes. It stores it into a (created) system called "Qck Save Cnv Sys" accessible through Menu, Program System, Qck Save Cnv Sys, Edit Group, Qck Save Grp, Edit Channel. This new system and group have the same options as any conventional system/group and can be edited the same way.

Close Call is rather complicated. You may want to review the Easier-to-Read Manual below.

Easier to Read BCD396XT Digital Scanner Manual

Last edited:

russ1966nh

Close call

Good Morning,

Thanks for the information about the Close Call. I was wondering if you could tell me how to store/review frequencies when using close call do not disturb mode? I'm thinking it may be the same as what you told me to do with Close Call reviewing frequencies, but I'm not sure. I do not have what I need to program the scanner (no cable and I use a mac). Again, any information that you or anyone else could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

Russ

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Good Morning,

Thanks for the information about the Close Call. I was wondering if you could tell me how to store/review frequencies when using close call do not disturb mode? I'm thinking it may be the same as what you told me to do with Close Call reviewing frequencies, but I'm not sure. I do not have what I need to program the scanner (no cable and I use a mac). Again, any information that you or anyone else could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

Russ

It should be the same. Do Not Disturb and Auto Store are the only CCs I ever use.

Review the manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.