Programming Trunk system on my BC346XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pellegrinom

I have been trying to program my scanner for a while now. I live in Westchester county NY and trying to propgram the Westchester County UHF trunk system. The two base frequencies are 470.000 with a 380 offset and a 12.5 spacing, and 476.000 with a 520 offset and 12.5 spacing. I enteretd the North and South control channels and the talk groups i want with the proper DEC and still cannot hear anyhting??? Please HELP!!!!

captclint

Mentor
I have been trying to program my scanner for a while now. I live in Westchester county NY and trying to propgram the Westchester County UHF trunk system. The two base frequencies are 470.000 with a 380 offset and a 12.5 spacing, and 476.000 with a 520 offset and 12.5 spacing. I enteretd the North and South control channels and the talk groups i want with the proper DEC and still cannot hear anyhting??? Please HELP!!!!
Welcome to RR. You might get better response in the NY forum, but 1 quick suggestion is to run IDsearch instead of IDscan.This is in case there is no activity on the TGID's you programmed, and you may hear other traffic that indicates you have it set up correctly. I've never set up a UHF sys, so can't help much

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.