BCT15 Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

esd14

Feed Provider
I have searched through the threads on slow scanning and have reset all my delays to zero ... and I still find scanning speed is very slow. I have the ARC15PRO software and when I use the virtual scanner I can see just how slow its scanning. In the specs it states: Scan Rate: 100 channels per second (conventional mode) ... I am no way near that. Any one have any ideas for me.

kd7ckq

How about System Hold. Not System Delay. Should be a few lines below the Delay setting.

Bryan

Attackron

esd14 said:
I have searched through the threads on slow scanning and have reset all my delays to zero ... and I still find scanning speed is very slow. I have the ARC15PRO software and when I use the virtual scanner I can see just how slow its scanning. In the specs it states: Scan Rate: 100 channels per second (conventional mode) ... I am no way near that. Any one have any ideas for me.

LOL -----you notice that too ?? must of had a bad stop watch :) One thing you can do is when your in the arc software click on the top tab of the panel where you input the freq.. # and place them in a HIGH to low/ LOW to high order and this will speed things up a little. Note don't forget that you now need to resend your information to your scanner and check the overwrite box and ta da :)

EX: 100.00, 102.200 ect speeds up scanner because it dont have to jump all over the place.

I love the software i use the pro version on both my units.

Last edited:

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I've read this same comment before - and I'm pretty sure UPMan has made this same suggestion; make sure you have set your delay times to 0 on each channel. I think the default is 2 seconds

73s Mike

paulsfd

Feed Provider
I too have seen the posts about ordering the freqs in numerical order...and to me, it makes a huge difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.