newbie help

Status
Not open for further replies.

glent

There has to be someone out there from Northern Utah, ie Cache
I am a 65 yr old that can fix anything with bailing wire. High tech is another thing.
I recently purchased a BC246T. I have scanned for years, but this thhing is getting too me.
Is there someone who could help live, on the phone, or in person?

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
There has to be someone out there from Northern Utah, ie Cache
I am a 65 yr old that can fix anything with bailing wire. High tech is another thing.
I recently purchased a BC246T. I have scanned for years, but this thhing is getting too me.
Is there someone who could help live, on the phone, or in person?
time is a bit crazy with holiday events, but likely cud muddle thru!
w

Utah_Viper

Welcome to the RR Utah Forum

glent

Please make sure that you have put your location in your profile as it wil;l help others when answering questions.

(Not as great as the master, but the welcome tradition needs to live on, bless you friend you will be missed)

glent

very pleased

I really didn't imagine that I would get a reply from such a prominant local person. Of course, I don't know you but everyone knows of you. THAT'S A GOOD THING. I can imagine that you are very busy at this time of year, with both University work and the Arts. I will make contact by phone.
Thanks

wbloss

Human
Database Admin
I really didn't imagine that I would get a reply from such a prominant local person. Of course, I don't know you but everyone knows of you. THAT'S A GOOD THING. I can imagine that you are very busy at this time of year, with both University work and the Arts. I will make contact by phone.
Thanks
I'm always to help when I can! Call me on my cell 881-8326.
w

Rolfman

The BC246T is a great little scanner that will work well for you up there. Just make sure you get the firmware upgrade and then use the Uniden Custom Band Plan for a rebanded system and you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.