New Tower Job corp Clearfield, ut

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrlthse

Greeting,
I observed a new 30~40 foot tower being erected in the Clearfield, UT job corp site across the street from the Chevron Station, (Now antenna(s) yet installed)...
Question now is does any one know exactly what sight to go to in research of new application or modification of current granted licensees?

Last edited:

mrlthse

not a cell tower

As dump as dirt I am.... And with only 30 years of scanner experience, I can rightfully say with 90% accuracy it is not a cell tower, It is to skinny, to lightweight, and is just not...
So, what other options do I have.... is the job corp still using 164.700Mhz?

N7YUO

The Job Corps is operated by the US Dept of Labor. Since it is a US Govt entity, you are not likely to find any online database or other information regarding radio or antenna assignments.
That being said, The US Govt has a mandate to switch to narrowband frequencies. See the freq assignments at: http://www.ntia.doc.gov/osmhome/redbook/4d.pdf Job Corps could be switching to narrowband on VHF or maybe they might join the HAFB system on 406 trunked.

Consider that Job Corps has facilities at Clearfield and Weber Basin. A better radio system could allow them to communicate better. We will just have to monitor and search to see what they are using.

N7YUO

As dump as dirt I am.... And with only 30 years of scanner experience, I can rightfully say with 90% accuracy.... QUOTE]

Only thirty years experience? Wow, I'm impressed!
Hey, someone I can relate to!
I started out with a converted FM radio, then I bought a Channel Master tunable radio.
Owned several crystal models also. My how times and radios have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.