can some one copy a csv file for their scanner in salt lake so i can upload it

Status
Not open for further replies.

walld13

Pro 97

The pro 97 will not work in utah after the rebanding all you can read the owners manual,
the pro 97 will only trunk 80 % of the Salt Lake County and only Salt Lake Ac33 sytems because of rebanding i do Not Think there are any one that use this scaner any more will not work with the rest of the state because of rebanding you need to get a new scanner it does not need to be a digital one however.

slyth

Is there a way to get a list of the 80%?

I can't get a new one so i need that first

walld13

Pro 97

I though the pro 97 was not able to track the reband systems so i guess i made another mistake
mabe some one can help this guy out other than me i am sorry

LGLHOOK

Walld,
You are correct from what I hear the Pro97 will not follow TG's on the system because it can' t follow the new reband bandplan (at least for the wasatch front area). The only way to scan in these areas I believe is in "open mode". As for the Cache valley area, I am not sure why they are able to follow it up there, maybe one of those guys can fill us in. I am not sure the area you will be trying to scan SLYTH, but if you are in the greater Wasatch front area, you will not be able to follow TG's.

DickH

I need to get the channels. I have a Pro-97 scanner and I have no idea what i'm doing and I just need the file so if some one can email me it PLEASE!!!!!! its m_Ride_Flock@hotmail.com

There are 20 freqs. in the SLC site. 6 of those can not be tracked by the PRO-97, but the rest are OK. There is a work around that will help.
1. Enter the 3 control channels in control channel only mode.
853.0875, 853.1125 & 853.5125
2. Enter the 6 freqs below as conventional freqs. Be sure DELAY is OFF.
851.8750, 852.1500, 852.1750, 852.4000, 852.4250, 852.7250
When the system is not very active you might hear all of most conversations. When the system is busy, it may stop on one of the 6 freqs. with a different conversation you are listening to. If it does, hit the SCAN button and it may jump to the right conversation.
It's not perfect, but it's better than buying a new scanner if you can't afford one.

Status
Not open for further replies.