Provo/Utah County/Brigham Young University

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkieTalkie

Premium Subscriber
Last night I went to the Stadium of Fire, I got there early so i can do some scanning and figure out why I can never pickup BYU, come to find out that the control channel they have listed for Provo/Utah County/Brigham Young University is incorrect the correct control channel is 860.91250. If someone else can confirm then I say we make the update. Once i put the 860.91250 in it worked like a peach.

theaton

Member N7VU
Database Admin
Provo/BYU System

Last night I went to the Stadium of Fire, I got there early so i can do some scanning and figure out why I can never pickup BYU, come to find out that the control channel they have listed for Provo/Utah County/Brigham Young University is incorrect the correct control channel is 860.91250. If someone else can confirm then I say we make the update. Once i put the 860.91250 in it worked like a peach.

860.91250 was already listed for the system, and I marked it as an alternate control channel per your report. If someone can do a trunker log on that system for a few days and confirm which control channel/s is/are being used as controls that would be very helpful.

-Tim

Junior1970

When I used to work in Utah County and monitored everything constantly, which wasn't that long ago, the data channels for the BYU system used to rotate at Midnight every day. I want to say that they rotated between four freqs but nowdays I'm not certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.