Uniden Accessories in Utah County

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertRatt

Premium Subscriber
I'm up here on vacation and have realized that I forgot my serial cable for my BCD396XT scanner. Does anyone know where I can get one in Utah County?

Thanks in advance.

bchris

I'm up here on vacation and have realized that I forgot my serial cable for my BCD396XT scanner. Does anyone know where I can get one in Utah County?

Thanks in advance.

You could borry mine if it is just for a little while. Or you could order one, shipped directly to me, and just keep mine. I am not aware of any local store that would have one in stock. I live in the south end of the county, but frequently go to Provo/Orem. I could meet you somewhere.

BC

DesertRatt

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the Offer

You could borry mine if it is just for a little while. Or you could order one, shipped directly to me, and just keep mine. I am not aware of any local store that would have one in stock. I live in the south end of the county, but frequently go to Provo/Orem. I could meet you somewhere.

BC
I appreciate the offer. I ordered one Sunday evening from Scannermaster. It should be here tomorrow. Luckily I already had UCAN programmed so I'm not missing anything. I just need to fine tune my settings, TGID's etc. Now I'll have two cables and I'll always have one in my travel bag:) Again, thanks for the offer.
Sounds like a business opportunity. Utah needs a good full service scanner supplier, even if its just a home based business.

Status
Not open for further replies.