Hopewell TRS issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

NS9710

Eastern Virginia Regional Communications Trunking System, Various, Virginia - Scanner Frequencies is the system in question, I confirmed every little detail, then after a power surge at the house, I'm unable to receive traffic on the system, but like before on the Fort Lee, VA post, It shows traffic, but that's about it, and I did confirm all information, which is correct, but I know it's not the scanner as I can still hear Prince George Co, Chesterfield, and other localities, Does anybody know what's wrong?

DrWhoVa

Questions

Eastern Virginia Regional Communications Trunking System, Various, Virginia - Scanner Frequencies is the system in question, I confirmed every little detail, then after a power surge at the house, I'm unable to receive traffic on the system, but like before on the Fort Lee, VA post, It shows traffic, but that's about it, and I did confirm all information, which is correct, but I know it's not the scanner as I can still hear Prince George Co, Chesterfield, and other localities, Does anybody know what's wrong?

What kind of scanner are you using? It is possible you could be picking up MDT transmissions. I know my XT does and puts DATA on the bottom right corner when it occurs.

Of course programming that kind of system isn't something i have experience in unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.