Loudoun County sheriff dispatch feed coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonBon

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Feed Provider
I found a good location to host the LCSO feed from. Right next to a tower. I hope to have it up and running by tommorow night. The only active talk groups will be Sterling and Dulles dispatch.

2006walt

Premium Subscriber
Loudoun County feeds

How are the Sterling and Dulles feeds doing? Would you have a win500 file for the LC feeds? I get nothing and live in Ashburn.
Thanks
PSR600, Pro 106, HP, PRO 197

j2brown

Feed Provider
He's almost certainly got a PSR-800 as there are no other scanners capable of handling the Loudoun County radio systems on the market.

freqhopping

If someone wants to provide me with another PSR-800 I have perfect reception. I'd still have to figure out how to get passed my router though. I haven't been able to set up a feed ever since switching ISPs and getting their router.

brownlab

Washington DC, Alexandria/Fairfax County /Loudoun
How are the Sterling and Dulles feeds doing? Would you have a win500 file for the LC feeds? I get nothing and live in Ashburn.
Thanks
PSR600, Pro 106, HP, PRO 197
I still receive a fair amount of Loudoun traffic on my 996XT but it is sporadic. LCFD Channel 6A always seems to broadcast FDMA/TDMA as does the operation channel 6D. LCSO Sterling and Dulles Dispatch along with Leesburg PD seem to come and go and I imagine that has to do with an FDMA radio operating on the system however the GRE 600 should be able to pick up some Loudoun traffic and I am surprised you do not hear anything in Ashburn. Unfortunately I do not know how to program a GRE 600 but I would think that the radio would have the same capability as the 996XT. That said the PSR 800 is the only radio which will receive all of the Loudoun channels (but you know that). Not to get off topic but I am wondering if anybody will continue to manufacture a scanner which is X2 or Phase 2 TDMA capable now that GRE is apparently out of busisness.

2006walt

Premium Subscriber
I have a PSR-600 and Win500. Would anyone have a Win500 file for Loudoun and Fairfax police and fire? I know the PSR is limited and no Phase 2 TDMA but whatever you have would be appreciated.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.