Goochland County

Status
Not open for further replies.

cshiffy105

Premium Subscriber
Hello All,

Does anyone know the correct frequencies for Goochland County? I know there was a thread a while back with a list of frequencies and it stated that sheriff could be encrypted but was never confirmed. I live in neighboring Fluvanna county and can recieve Fire with no problem but get nothing from any of the other FCC frequencies.

CPerk

CPerk

Thank you for this, I checked this thread out before making a new once since I am only receiving on the fire frequency. I get nothing on any of the other frequencies(encrypted or not)

No problem and same here only getting fire side too . Might scan around when I head that way on Friday .

1dougsk

Premium Subscriber
Did anyone ever confirm if the Goochland Sheriff is now encrypted?
Goochland Sheriff is encrypted. I don't live in Goochland, but when I have passed through there, I sometimes get Fire Dispatch on the 700mhz freq., as well as the old analog freq. Have not heard anything on any of the other 700mhz freqs., except Sheriff, which is all encrypted.

345binder

Do you know the frequency for Sheriff? The DB is doesn't have anything on this and I have been unable to pick anything up on the 700 mhz freqs other than Fire.
Coincidently, I loaded the 26 frequencies for Goochland, 769-853, as shown on their license, yesterday. After having them scanned on every system I could, the fire channel is the only one active. I asked a deputy last year if I could peek at his mobile system and politely was declined.

1dougsk

Premium Subscriber
I THINK Sheriff frequency is 852.5625. I have heard it before (encrypted) on my PSR500. If you are listening on any of the recent Uniden scanners, they automatically skip over encrypted frequencies, so you won't hear anything on them.

cshiffy105

Premium Subscriber
I THINK Sheriff frequency is 852.5625. I have heard it before (encrypted) on my PSR500. If you are listening on any of the recent Uniden scanners, they automatically skip over encrypted frequencies, so you won't hear anything on them.

I will add this to my Uniden and see if I get anything even if it is encrypted. I live in the next county over (Fluvanna) and can pick up fire so I should be able to see quickly if they are using that channel for Sheriff.

Status
Not open for further replies.