uniden BCD396XT and Henrico/Richmond/Chesterfield regional

Status
Not open for further replies.

NS9710

I noticed that I did not need to enter a Trunking system reband table on the trunk system to monitor it, but I do notice a very weak and broken reception with no adverse behavior on the system, not sure if I need to enter a reband table to improve reception or what's going on, I live in Petersburg down by South Crater Road and Wagner Road intersection. Curious what's going on.

System link here:

Richmond / Henrico / Chesterfield Trunking System, Richmond, Virginia - Scanner Frequencies

W4UVV

No reband table required...all now encrypted

I noticed that I did not need to enter a Trunking system reband table on the trunk system to monitor it, but I do notice a very weak and broken reception with no adverse behavior on the system, not sure if I need to enter a reband table to improve reception or what's going on, I live in Petersburg down by South Crater Road and Wagner Road intersection. Curious what's going on.

System link here:

Richmond / Henrico / Chesterfield Trunking System, Richmond, Virginia - Scanner Frequencies

-------------
No reband table required. Richmond/Henrico/Chesterfield now are encrypted.

John
W4UVV

BoxAlarm187

Level 6 RR Member (Since 1998)
Premium Subscriber
-------------
No reband table required. Richmond/Henrico/Chesterfield now are encrypted.

John
W4UVV

Clarification for the OP: only law enforcement is encrypted on the regional system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.