DSD+ Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSDPlus

Greetings from the DSD+ developers and beta testers.

Here are a few screen shots showing what is in the pipeline.

DSD+ Information Minister

Attachments

• DSDPlus Event Log.png
    DSDPlus Event Log.png
    137 KB · Views: 40,222
  • DSDPlus Capacity Plus.png
    DSDPlus Capacity Plus.png
    131.1 KB · Views: 39,072
  • DSDPlus Connect Plus.png
    DSDPlus Connect Plus.png
    105.5 KB · Views: 38,701

frazpo

Dang. This like peaking at your presents then having to wait till Christmas morning to open them.

Ghstwolf62

Premium Subscriber
Looks great and can't wait. Really enjoy your program.

I especially like the look of the program screen itself showing all that information. Will be very helpful in and of itself.

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
Both versions of DSD have been a fun ride. I still find myself using the original for P25 decoding though. The person that discovered that using the -f1 -mg options on the command line (although they aren't in line with the actual protocol) for better decoding hit the nail on the head. DSD+ has been amazingly good for decoding DMR and NXDN voice when using just an RTL dongle and SDRSharp.

This one looks like a "funner" ride. I hope the P25 will be improved; betting it will be. :D

Thanks!

frazpo

Both versions of DSD have been a fun ride. I still find myself using the original for P25 decoding though. The person that discovered that using the -f1 -mg options on the command line (although they aren't in line with the actual protocol) for better decoding hit the nail on the head. DSD+ has been amazingly good for decoding DMR and NXDN voice when using just an RTL dongle and SDRSharp.

This one looks like a "funner" ride. I hope the P25 will be improved; betting it will be. :D

Thanks!

-f1 and -mg on DSD + ?? Did I miss this?

ak4fn

Considering my location I feel I should get a better decode. What is your antenna and distance from the xmit tower in the decode from the video?

Workman UVS-300 about 25 ft in the air and I live about 35 air miles from the kelly tower site.

Status
Not open for further replies.