DSDPlus 2p10 link version error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I've had success with DSDPlus 1p101 for some time, and paid for and received the latest (2p10) Fast Lane version, but I can't get it to work.

My starting setup is W10, with a working DSDPlus1p101 install decoding a Con+ system. I downloaded 2p10, copied the files over to the 1p101 directory, modified the batch files to suit my situation (making sure to use FMP24), and tried to run it - but was greeted with a "link version error". I tried rebooting, and changing ports, to no avail.

I then downloaded a brand new ZIP of 1p101, extracted it, extracted the DLLs into that folder, then extracted 2p10 into the same folder. Re-added info to DSDPlus.frequencies, modified the batch files again, and tried to run everything on a brand new port. FMP24 CC starts fine, but when DSDPlus CC is started, it reports a link version error.

Then I tried another computer (running 8.1, fresh install). Installed SDRSharp, both dongles working. Repeated the above steps, same result.

I'm using DSDPlus 2.10, and FMP24 version 2.8, as reported by both programs when they start up.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Is it possible I somehow received a bad zip by email?

Any help is much appreciated.

DSDPlus

Please contact us via Gmail to resolve this problem. We have an updated FMP24 waiting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.