----------------------

DSD+ 2.39

Fixed some DMR trunking issues

Enhancements to Cap+, Con+ and TIII decoding

Added support for Capacity Max systems

SCPD

QRT
WAY PAST DUE!!!

But the bandwidth still keeps reverting to 7.6.

I wonder how many people are out of the loop that cannot afford fastlane. Stuck with old 1 year old release. Maybe the developer can release a newer one by now for the public.Please release a new version on your site. WAAYYYY past due.

DSDPLUS 1.01 Dec 25, 2015
https://www.dsdplus.com/

Today's date February 12, 2017

CanesFan95

I agree with that and I'm even a $25 subscriber. It would be nice if they'd release a newer version for free. It's been a long time now.

thewraith2008

For $10, that's 19.2 cents a week. You can get the latest release for a year. Go with out something for a couple of days and save the $10. Give the devs a pat on there back for what they provide.

SCPD

QRT
For $10, that's 19.2 cents a week. You can get the latest release for a year. Go with out something for a couple of days and save the $10. Give the devs a pat on there back for what they provide.

2 or 3 new stable releases a year looks better on any developer's webpage. I agree it looks like a good price but consider also with an open mind about the fact that when you try to sale a brand and people see you're way out of date then you're not going anywhere, It's a rough spot. Front page is always the first impression. Many will not subscribe if they see old updates.

Last edited:

thewraith2008

Yes I agree on the first impressions. While you want a programmer happily programming, it can't hurt to invest some time on the "Store front"

rbrtklamp2

Premium Subscriber
Other than wanting a new public release has anyone found any bugs or anything that needs to be fixed? I have not had time to test my copy yet as I just got off work I guess I will play with it tomorrow night if I get some time.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I've recently had a Tier III (Capacity Max) system pop up near me and this version seems to be working quite well with it. The system is using RAS too, which I've never seen before on a Tier III type system.

I have no issue at all paying a couple bucks for the FL version, given the amount of time and effort the programmers put into it. If you guys want something for free then why not go after the 'other' DSD project. That one has always been free, but looks to be pretty much dead now. Maybe it can be resurrected if enough people are interested in it.

jkraemer

Premium Subscriber
Other than wanting a new public release has anyone found any bugs or anything that needs to be fixed? I have not had time to test my copy yet as I just got off work I guess I will play with it tomorrow night if I get some time.

DMR audio quality is surprisingly improved.

M105

I have no issue at all paying a couple bucks for the FL version, given the amount of time and effort the programmers put into it.

I'll second that! It was $25.00 well spent. I am hoping the authors will come out with a FL version that does P25-P2 and at the same time releases the version before that one to the public. If it were me, that's how I would do it.

rbrtklamp2

Premium Subscriber
I have always been happy with what I spent my $25 dollars on that's why I don't understand why its so hard for people to just buy into the fast lane releases. It sure the heck beats the cost of buying a scanner that does DMR :). The only thing I would like to see added at this point P25 Phase 2 as it is becoming more and more prevalent around me. Thanks again to the Fast Lane team for another amazing release.

Oleg76

Good time! After purchasing the program after some time, the developers are sent by mail.

Ghstwolf62

Premium Subscriber
I agree pay up or shut up. God its not like they're charging a couple hundred dollars for it or something ridiculous.

I am on a limited income due to disability and still didn't have a problem paying it plus I gave more than the 25 too. I still plan on donating more when I can just to support such a great product and the people behind it.

The only issue I find with this release is it seems as if the audio has been changed to a higher pitch. Its not the lower bass sounding audio that has always been present. Working great as usual otherwise.

And yes I liked the more realistic sounding audio and deeper tone to it.

nickajeglin

Premium Subscriber
Is there a huge improvement from the last public release for decoding P25? I was considering paying for the new version, but that's all I use it for.

M105

Is there a huge improvement from the last public release for decoding P25? I was considering paying for the new version, but that's all I use it for.

Search here and you will find a message from me with all the major changes since the public release.

Status
Not open for further replies.