Unitrunker system window not popping up

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I am using a dongle and decoding provoice trying to get the site number. When I start the unitrunker and put the freq in and hit run and no window pops up it shows 100% signal and I put another freq for the 800 system here it pops up. Is there a setting somewhere it got checked off? I'm using v1.0.30.10 and laptop win7. When i was in another county last year it worked fine on provice/edacs.

SCPD

QRT
I am using a dongle and decoding provoice trying to get the site number. When I start the unitrunker and put the freq in and hit run and no window pops up it shows 100% signal and I put another freq for the 800 system here it pops up. Is there a setting somewhere it got checked off? I'm using v1.0.30.10 and laptop win7. When i was in another county last year it worked fine on provice/edacs.

I can relate to this issue. It has been a long time now since it happened to me. I know how to mak eit work right by just experimentation with the software.

Make sure 1 Dongle is set to SIGNAL in the VCO tab first!
Make sure your PARK frequency is set to a active control channel frequency. If multiple control channels keep entering them in till the System window pops up. In the scope tab will be something that resembles a square wave form. It won't be a perfect lin it'll look like little wavy things riding along the square wave (for lack of better description).

Entering a frequency should look like this but not the same frequency just as an example:

RR database has all the frequencies listed yet control channels can change from time to time in a trunked radio system You may need to try all the frequencies till the system window opens up.

A active control channel must be present for the system window to pop up from the time Unitrunker is loaded.If you accidentally close the system window just open the signal receiver then click on the 3rd button from the left.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I can relate to this issue. It has been a long time now since it happened to me. I know how to mak eit work right by just experimentation with the software.

Make sure 1 Dongle is set to SIGNAL in the VCO tab first!
Make sure your PARK frequency is set to a active control channel frequency. If multiple control channels keep entering them in till the System window pops up. In the scope tab will be something that resembles a square wave form. It won't be a perfect lin it'll look like little wavy things riding along the square wave (for lack of better description).

Entering a frequency should look like this but not the same frequency just as an example:

RR database has all the frequencies listed yet control channels can change from time to time in a trunked radio system You may need to try all the frequencies till the system window opens up.

A active control channel must be present for the system window to pop up from the time Unitrunker is loaded.If you accidentally close the system window just open the signal receiver then click on the 3rd button from the left.

Before I went on vacation I downloaded the latest download and it work. I'll try the steps you gave me. Thanks. Sorry for the delay.

SCPD

QRT
afterthought

Before I went on vacation I downloaded the latest download and it work. I'll try the steps you gave me. Thanks. Sorry for the delay.

Welcome back..Another thought is give Unitrunker time loading the system. The reason is unknown to me but once Unitrunker has been ran for a while it'll pretty much run consistent the next time it is loaded. It is the only and best trunked system decoder with no special prerequisites like Java, .Net Framework, and C++ end user runtimes.

Set all your settings set then close it then reload it. It should be fine.

I usually use the latest preview version in the preview folder in the downloads page at unitrunker.com.

If any more questions please post a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.