DSD+ and Unitrunker

Status
Not open for further replies.

mws72

Premium Subscriber
Any Idea if Unitrunker will add DMR or other protocols in the near (the next year). I have a laptop that doesn't seem to want to listen to the microphone input no matter what I do. I use a USB SDR Dongle to monitor what I can with unitrunker. It isn't like the old days when I could run three different programs at the same time to monitor trunking.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
No idea. And Ric (Unitrunker / UT author) doesn't frequent these forums anymore . If you are interested in such things, you should probably check out the Unitrunker Google Group, as previously asked questions in the group (as well as Ric himself) might be able to provide you with an answer.

Why not just use your USB dongle with DSDPlus to listen to DMR . You can do that with SDRSharp+DSDPlus, and even better you can do it with fmp24.exe (included with DSDPlus) and DSDPlus as well.

Mike

mws72

Premium Subscriber
yeah, I know who the developer of unitrunker is. I been around a long time. Though I seem to know computers I have problems with some programs. DSD+ seems to stay outside the realm of my knowledge. Twenty years ago (that long ago?) I built several laptops with part from ebay and ran trunker and etrunker and other decoder programs 24/7 on some systems. But with the problem programs and some suppliers tricks. I have tons of problems with win10 updating certain "drivers". SDR# doesn't like either of my two dongles, it did work with the older dongle and my laptop from five years that ran XP

Status
Not open for further replies.