Unitrunker issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawnjnorton

Premium Subscriber
Having a issue with unitrunker. I het a constant squelch tail after each call on a system. Ive tried everything to get rid of it with no luck and its driving me nuts

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

moonbounce

Having a issue with unitrunker. I het a constant squelch tail after each call on a system. Ive tried everything to get rid of it with no luck and its driving me nuts

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

In the signal VCO you need to put a check mark in the mute box.

MB

moonbounce

Did you set the Squelch on the voice vco and if so did you adjust it upward. One other thing I would suggest is one you make an adjustment it would be a good idea to shut Unitrunker down and start it up again. Unitrunker only saves changes after it has been shut down and restarted.

What is your squelch settings on the signal and the voice vco's.

MB

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
So you think he's using trunk tracking software on a conventional analog channel? How would that even work?

Sometimes when I am running Unitrunker on a trunked system, and need a quick weather report, I just manually enter the local weather freq, analog, 162.475, into the signal vfo and unmute it. For me it's faster than starting Sdr# and accomplishes the same thing.

You can even create a system, with all the weather freqs or any other analog freqs, and set them as control channels. Then, go to the signal vfo, and pick that system. Those freqs will scroll, and when you hear weather, turn off chase. Unitrunker is looking for a control channel, and since the analog voice is not a cc, it will keep looking. Also, (Fm radio band freqs dont work)

I have even used Unitrunkers signal vfo to feed conventional dmr freqs to DSDPlus.
(Wanted to decode something and had no wifi. Only Unitrunker and DSDPlus. Set signal vfo output to vb or vac cables. Start up DSDPlus, and enter the Dmr freq into the signal vfo. Make sure to unmute.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 117

Shawnjnorton

Premium Subscriber
Sorry I was not more specific. I fixed the issue. Just reinstalled unitrunker and set the system up again. Squelch did not help at all

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.