DSD+ Error??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK4FD

Catawba County, NC — FF/EMT, COML, AUXC, Skywarn
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know what this means? I haven't seen it before in all the years I've been using DSD+ and UniTrunker... For some reason in the middle of decoding the tower next to mine showed in red and started displaying "ISOLATED" several times then started displaying "ISOLATED, FAILED". Does anyone know what this means? The tower is still up & running because my radio still affiliates to it & I hear radio traffic... Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1025.jpg
    IMG_1025.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_E1024.jpg
    IMG_E1024.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 269

slicerwizard

I see the same thing here. It just means that a site has lost its voice/data link back to the central controller. Definitely expected here when the portable Site On Wheels is in storage. Don't see how it's an "error".

Attachments

• SOW.jpg
    SOW.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 163

AK4FD

Catawba County, NC — FF/EMT, COML, AUXC, Skywarn
Premium Subscriber
I appreciate the reply. I kinda had a feeling it was the Site losing its "handshake" with the Master Zone Controller. The strange thing was at this time my radio affiliated just fine and I was hearing usual transmissions AND I could transmit without any problem. Maybe it only lasted a few seconds, not sure. I also never got any Site Trunking displayed on my radio either. I had never seen it before which is why it struck me as odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.