Unitrunker 1.0.33.6 - RID "0i"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VNL

Greetings, tell me please what can be.
Unitrunker defines some RIDs (source) as "0i", although they are defined correctly in DSD +.
What could it be like that and how can it be fixed?
Thank you.

ps: I apologize for my English, I used google translator.

Приветствую, подскажите пожалуйста что может быть.
Unitrunker определяет некоторые RID (source) как "0i", хотя в DSD+ они определяются корректно.
Из-за чего это может быть, и как это исправить?
Спасибо.

Attachments

• dsd+unitrunker-0i.png
    dsd+unitrunker-0i.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 250

slicerwizard

I assume this is from a P25 trunking system.

Unitrunker is obtaining the call information from the P25 control channel. At the start of a call, the control channel broadcasts a few channel grant messages that identify the talkgroup and radio ID. During a call, the control channel broadcasts late entry messages and these messages only identify the talkgroup, they do not show the radio ID. So if Unitrunker does not see the channel grant messages, it will not know the radio ID.

DSD+ decodes the link control messages that are sent on voice channels. These messages always include the talkgroup and radio ID information, so DSD+ should always display the radio ID.

VNL

Thank you for your answer :)
Could this be due to the strength of the control channel signal (health) 89-92%?
There is no such problem with another system, but there the strength (healt) of the signal is stable 100% without jumps.

slicerwizard

I am not a Unitrunker expert, but I would suspect that it is due to control channel strength or modulation method (PSK vs FSK). Also, if Unitrunker is not monitoring the control channel 100% of the time, it would miss some channel grants.

VNL

Hi all )
I put a good antenna on the roof, now the signal strength is 100% stable, but the problem did not dare. Anyway, on one of the two systems, Unitrunker displays some sources as “0”, on the other, the p25 system doesn’t have such problems, all sources are displayed correctly there.
I do not know what to think anymore.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.