DSD help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrl44430

I am trying to monitor this but get errors. A screen shot is attached of the errors. Do I have a setting wrong? Thanks.

Attachments

• DMR1.jpg
    DMR1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 301

SpugEddy

Premium Subscriber
What are you using to send the data to DSD?
That is to say, what software are you using to
tune in the frequency? SDR#, HDSDR, etc?

When I used SDRsharp, I had a helluva time tuning
in for DSD. It was tedious but you need to fool with the
gain, turn off all filtering, play with volume, until you get
it right

jrl44430

Do you need the discriminator audio or from the earphone jack? This unknown department is not on alot and the CW ID is to fast for me.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Do you need the discriminator audio or from the earphone jack? This unknown department is not on alot and the CW ID is to fast for me.

Discriminator audio is a must - nothing less for digital signals. Just record a raw audio file in DSDPlus by starting up DSDPLus and pressing 'R' to record raw audio. Record it for a minute or two. Then press "R" again to stop the recording of raw audio.

Find that raw audio file in your DSDPlus folder -- In case you have more than one raw audio file already, it will be the the latest timestamp. It'll look something like this:

DSDPlus-Raw-Input_2018-10-05@000444.wav

Make it available somewhere that you can provide a link to so that it can be downloaded by others.

Mike

jrl44430

Thanks for the help. The signal is weak today. The frequency is 151.67. I have not found anything in the FCC database. I'm in Trumbull County Ohio. Have checked in PA also since I'm not far from the boarder.

Status
Not open for further replies.